[複製鏈接]

主題

好友

積分

新手上路

跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-3-9 15:30:29 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
I traced the designs that I thought were good, and used special tools to check the font size, content width, color tone, etc. I feel that the accumulation of small daily efforts like these are steadily gaining on me. --Please tell us what you would like to try at GIG. I would like to activate communication within the team and further improve the quality of our output. Due to recent organizational changes, designers who previously worked in separate teams are now part of a single team.

It's very reassuring to have an environment where I can immediately consult someone in the same profession when I have doubts during production, such as, ``' I hope that the team will be able to combine their strengths and Phone Number List pursue even better designs. ``Good design'' is vague, but when it comes to the Web, I think the key is ``how easy it is for users to use.'' In order for your site's message to be delivered, it is first necessary for people to read it to the end.

I think that the main premise is "ease of use." In addition to designing a site where you can receive the information you want without stress, I would like to create a design that is unique to that company or service. The ``character'' of a company or service is expressed through countless combinations and balances of colors and treatments, and there is no right answer. It's both difficult and interesting. I would like to continue to pursue "good design" thoroughly and carefully.We immediately conducted interviews with new graduate employees.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

Archiver|手機版|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 08:53 , Processed in 0.963376 second(s), 19 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X2.5

© 2001-2012 Comsenz Inc.

回頂部 一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |