[複製鏈接]

主題

好友

積分

新手上路

跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-1-31 11:15:03 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
framatho CMWorld Click to Tweet Culture...what is that Culture is a group's collective values, ideas, beliefs, social behaviors, and ideology.  the world in which we live. It is the sum of people's beliefs that move them and influence their decisions. Culture includes empathy, purpose, and “cool.” Culture creates a sense of membership and belonging. Louis Gerstner, former chairman of the board of IBM, shares one of the key things he learned in his career in his book, "Elephants Say They Can't Dance." “I came to see… that culture is a game – it’s a game.” Relevance is fleeting Let's see how this connects to content marketing.

There's no doubt that relevance is one of the most important aspects of content marketing. But relevance is tricky. Relevance is fleeting. If my favorite soccer club  Special Database scores a goal, it's exciting until the other team equalizes. A unique sales offer is especially relevant only when I make a purchase. Even websites that provide me with knowledge are only relevant until my focus switches to another area of ​​expertise. Since the relevance is fleeting, I would like to compare it to a wave hitting the shore. There is only a brief moment when it is the right time to take off and surf the waves. Our job as content marketers is to build user journeys that create a continuous flow of moments of relevance that lead from user awareness to purchase and retention. This is really hard work.

The most frustrating part is that consumers are likely to lose interest between the two moments of relevance. A content marketer's job is to build user journeys that create a continuous flow of relevant moments. framatho Click to Tweet Hand-picked relevant content: Why and how to plan your customer journey [template] Staying relevant through culture If relevance is riding waves, the question is why surfers sit in cold water and wait for another set of waves, knowing that many other surfers are fighting for the same wave. Why do surfers struggle with Riptide and suffer from spinning underwater after falling It's much bigger than the wave itself. It's the emotional connection that surfers have with the water. I am convinced that the feeling of riding just one wave outweighs all the effort and sacrifice. It's a surfer's love for the lifestyle associated with the sport. In short, what's bothering surfers is the
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

Archiver|手機版|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 14:12 , Processed in 0.673161 second(s), 19 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X2.5

© 2001-2012 Comsenz Inc.

回頂部 一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |